Thursday, April 21, 2011

At my love's party


Last Saturday, got an invitation from my bro to his daughter's birthday party. Sofea is now 2 years-old since 16 April 2011. The party was held at Kunang-Kunang Restaurant, located at Gombak area. I arrived there at around 3p.m. My bro picked me up at Gombak lrt station. Got time to help a bit on finishing the goodie bag deco. Nice tau! Oh by the way, the deco of the party is from creativegeniusprints, which the owner is my sis-in law's friend. Nice though. Loike!

Welcome to Sofea's 2nd birthday Celebration
At the main entrance to the party corner

At around 3.30, guess started coming. Time to eat yaww! We have fried rice, fried mee hoon, spaghetti, chicken wing, nuggets and also several traditional kuih. Well, nice. I was feeling dat I am injecting all the sugar, the fat and so forth into my blood and body, hahah. Never mind, this is an enjoyable day, time to forget all dat at the moment.
 
Lots of fun for kids. The balloons and the bubbles are the main attraction for kids. They enjoyed it. Me too having fun watching them played together. If I was a kid, definitely will join them, teehee...

Oh oh, this is the main corner for kids, lotsa sweets and candies here, not to forget the lovely cuppies, cakes, marshmallow, lollipop etc. 

Kids love this corner. I can't coz I'm not a kid anymore, haha, just kidding. Anyway love the deco. Combination of pink and purple, the party theme colour, was so sweet like candies.

Told u already, nice kan. Drooling x? Heh. Treats for kids lorh.... But me grabbed the cuppies, coz its soo tempting tau...
 So.. this is the proof that me having bless with kids treats, hehek...

the close up

Oh, its reaching midnite. Will upload the kids pix soon. Real soon.
by the way....
.
.
.
Happy Birthday dear Sofea. May u find the happiness in your life and be a good daughter okey...
May Allah bless u alwiz...





2 comments:

  1. Asal aku dtg umah ko jer mesti ada gambar kek..wat aku terliur jer tau..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehee.... birthday party kna la ada kek... aku ni asik mkn kek je, habis laa....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...