Saturday, April 23, 2011

At my love's party (continue)

Back to that day, means last Saturday... My lil niece is turning 2..We all were having fun dat day celebrating her day. A princess day =D



 This is her, Sofea. Oh, so difficult to snap a pic of her, she just doesn't go with camera. Not like her eldest sista. Is this the best pix of her I can take? Loser me!



Here's her elder brother, my lil' Danish. Notti boy la u, hehe. Sometimes like to call him 'Danish the menace' like in the Disney movie. Cowiee...



 So, here's the menu of the day (like I mentioned previously). All r yummeh!



 The goodie bag for kids. I know I'm not a kid & so I know i won't get this. Sob sob..



 Early gifts for Sofea that came that day.... Which is from me? Oh, it's not here, I just left it in my bro's car.



Hehe, Yayah, though the gift is from ur friend, dat doesn't mean its yours, okey.... Comel lah bukak adiah adik...



Nadia and her BFF, Sabrina. They stick to each other when both meet. Nadia was so happy her friend did come, & enjoy the whole evening with her.



 Oh so yummeh & good looking handsome eh? Teehee... Fiza, drooling x tengok ni? Hee...



 This is another cake for dat day, Its a photo of Sofea on top of the cake. Err, i didn't get the chance to taste this one.



 Singing time! Hepi birthday 2 u... la la la~~ But the one who cut the cake is Danish, heh this lil boy...






 
Sofea with her guardian. So manja her her kakak.



 Looking around, we found this beautiful place, a pond with big fish in it...



 Nadia with her friends. Enjoy being together...



 Section close...


Kids were having fun playing around the restaurant. Kids nowadays... So different with my kids life back then... Uhuh, tetiba....

So that's it. Anyway, a wish from Mak Lang to Sofea, be a good princess okey, and make ur parents proud. U r a great kid. Love u, muahhx.
x.o.x.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...