Thursday, October 21, 2010

One day in October

When October comes, one thing for sure had, is, or will somehow affect me in a way that i am myself unaware of. My mind, my figure, my maturity, my appearance, my way of thinking, my health , my hair, my face, my skin, my relationship, my knowledge, my oh my, my everything. Yeah. That kind of thing. that kind of changes that can't be noticed in one day but actually changing day by day. No matter how hard we want to stay the same of who we are, or what we are, we suddenly realize that we have come to the stage where all those new things are acceptable to us, and we are actually capable to adapt with the new world amazingly. We can't stop things from happening if its meant to be like it. But... We can accept and adapt... As time passed by, what will definitely lift up is our age. Day by day, month by month, year by year. Its.. Its definitely going to happen. And my moment, the moment I would have a rather tought on this is October. Hey, isn't October is a great month. Yes. I believe everyone would love something which is related to him/her. As for me myself, I am accepting it, adapting to it. My new age. Funny that I alwiz tought that I'm 27 rather than 26, my actual age. Compared to previous year, I alwiz tought that I'm 24 rather than 25, my actual age at that time. Well... I think figure is not a matter anymore right now. It does not matter to me anymore. And that one important thing that's matter now is.... MY HAPPINESS. Ever heard 'Health, Wealth, Happiness'? Well, that's better. =D My wish, I want everyone to be happy, and there's me sharing their happiness with mine. 'Ya Allah, please grant me a happy life in this world and hereafter with the people I love'. I want to be the happiest person. Happy day for me. A song I dedicate to myself  ---------->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...