Monday, June 28, 2010

She's on duty

Weekend is coming, weee! But oh-no for me, got to be on duty last Saturday. Duh! I've to atttend the expo at Sunway pyramid which one of the exhibitor is my company. So i was selected to take care of the booth with another one staff from PR department. Owh, tak pepasal Zu had to acompany me there. ngee~ Thank you Zue, will treat u a great movie, yeeha! We arrive there at 9am. Oh no, I was late widout my concern. I thought we should be there at 9, but actually its 8. Haha for me. Tak pepasal incik PR pointing his finger  at his watch, yeahyeah, I was late, now dat I know. But then actually nothing I could do yet coz our booth will only be set-up after the press conference which might be held at the afternoon. So, we had a coffee first at McD before getting back there. Nothing much we can do. Just mingling around and showing my face dat I was there. Owh, got d opportunity to have a lil chat wif some new faces, great. Some of the franchisors, our company consultant, the outlet staff of company's subsidiary, the staff from franchise department, the head of Angkasa... Yeah, nu stuffs though, great! After mingling and mingling around (sneaking awhile watching the iceskating competition ^^), there come the Minister to launch the expo. Then after visiting the booths and have a press conference, our booth was at last set-up at 2pm. Yay, just got another half an hour to be at the booth, heee.... Lucky me I've to take care of the booth at the launch time, means that the expo have a lot of crowd and a lot of activity, keeping me away from the boredom. Jeng, jeng, then 2.30pm, dis is it. My duty time is up. Huye2! Leh la shopping around, have a lunch at A&W, watch Karate Kid, and shopping again. Arrive home at 9.30pm. Sleepy~~
The expo...
Having fun watching the kids show, from Smart Reader Kid
Me on duty..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...